These are some of the needs we are currently helping to meet:
"Bear one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ."
- Homebound or isolated individuals
- The hospitalized or recently discharged
- Those facing serious or terminal illness
- People who are experiencing major adjustments in their jobs, careers, or residency
- Residents of long-term care facilities
- Those facing difficult decisions on future care of aging parents and/or spouses
- Experiencing loss of family members because of death, school, military assignment, marriage or divorce.
- Prisoners, ex-offenders, and their families
- Households experiencing birth or adoption
- Those in spiritual crisis
Click here if you are in need of a friend or Christian spiritual companion.